Ok well I finally got AF so now onto "THE PLAN".
It is time to get this party going, I finally got my AF on Friday 01/16 but it was acting squirrly so I had to wait until Saturday 01/17 to actually call it CD1. On Sunday CD2, I went to RML at St Johns to have my labs drawn for FSH and Estradiol, after power walking around St John's for about 20 minutes I finally found the office room. Then I waited for almost 45 minutes to get the actual 2 minutes of work done, but it is over and behind me now. BREATH!!!!!
So, Julia (nurse from Fertility Doc's office), called today to confirm my CD1 date and we decided together that we will definitely use 01/17/09 as that cycle day. She advised that my FSH levels came back normal (6.6) and the Estradiol results weren't in yet. I am set up now with my script filled for Clomid 100mg for CD 5 - 9 and go in on CD10 (01/26) for my second set of labs (FSH, Estradiol, and LH), appt set for CD11 (01/27 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERICHO) for my u/s to check on the follies (betta be on the right track and lots of them). I also set my appt on this day for my Progesterone level test which should be around CD19 (02/04). If all goes well and we get things right (if you catch my drift), we should be able to have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day (CD29)!!!!
So there you have it.. my poor little Red Calendar is all marked up and whited out and scribbled on .. and it isn't even the end of January yet.. hopefully we don't have to have too many months of Calendar charting, it does get tiring you know..
So wish us luck and keep us in your thoughts and prayers.. we are really wanting this to happen SOON!!
Also, I have a few friends (no names mentioned) that have had IUI and/or other treatment options within the past few days or so .. I am totally keeping you gals in my T&P's that things work out and you all get your BFP's this time around!!!
Till next time, TOODLES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment