Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Today's the Day

I am so stinkin nervous about today's appt, I even have a crick in my neck.. arrghh
I am prepared well paperwise at least.. mentally and emotionally I don't think I'll ever be prepared..
damn my neck hurts.. I guess I didn't sleep well last night, I didn't even go to bed until after 11 thinking that I was missing something that I had forgotten or missed doing this past weekend. I had to squeeze in dinner, grocery shopping, paying bills and getting things ready for the doc appt all in an evening after 8 hours of work... the store was crazy, I was thinking "Man I guess I am not the only one that missed grocery shopping this past weekend" then the check out chick said.. "yeah and it is the first of the month".. Sheesh, I didn't even think of that, I just know it was crazy hectic and you can't find Fat Free Sour Cream in the whole state of Oklahoma damit!!
I haven't even really started Christmas shopping, I got a few gifts out of the way but nothing major, I need to get my spreadsheet out and get to gettin. Also, no we do NOT have our Tree up or any decorations out.. I normally do that on TG weekend but we weren't home and this weekend I have a friend and her hubby coming up to visit.. so I guess the weekend before Christmas is good to get it all out huh? arrghhh BAH HUMBUG!!!! Katie McScrooge!!!!
Ok I think I am rambling now.. I better get back to work, I have tons of BLMBG (puke) orders to work on.. sigh!!!!!
Wish me luck and I will update after the appt!

1 comment:

ikinay said...

Don't stress. (I know, easier said than done.) I wish you the best of luck with this! Hopefully, it will be great news!