well the nurse called me back on Tuesday finally and advised that I did do the shot correctly in my belly... she was sorry that I had used the long needle and had the pain. "Thanks you are so kind" so anyway I advised about the negative OPK and postive HPT and asked if the shot would still do what it was intended to do (Make me ovulate the 20mm follie on the left) and she said that it would. The reason the OPK came out negative is because they strongly believe that the use to be 34mm cyst really was a huge follie and it ovulated sometime between the u/s on 06/26 and the one on 06/29. She said that they wanted to give me the trigger on Monday to make the remaining 20mm follie on the left ovulate, so I would essentially be ovulating twice this cycle which is not very common. It does occur per Google search but both ovulations occur within a 12-24hr period and in my case it would be a 3-4 days between each ovulation. So anywho, I totally freaked myself out with the whole Trigger Shot shinanagans so I decided that I have to stop doing this to myself, I have to relax and let things happen if they are gonna and if they don't just try to resarch on other methods, medications and ways that will result in a pregnancy that will stick. So needless to say the past few days I have been fairly relaxed and truely excited about our upcoming trips to Arkansas, Indiana and Illinois. My next P4 test is scheduled for 07/08 and my blood pg test is scheduled for 07/15 but I am super sure that I will crumble under the pressure and take an HPT before then. Just praying for a better result this cycle.
Until next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment