Thursday, July 9, 2009

today...

well today I am doing ok... still sleepy as all get out... can't seem to catch up on my rest these days... I have been doing better at work at keeping my orders updated... I think since I got 28 new ones all in one day it kinda skeered me into getting my crap in order... Well I have been doing a lot of thinking about all of the baby making crap... I am not sure if we got it this time or not but decided that I am not gonna worry about it... if it happens whoo hooo, if it doesn't so be it. It just wasn't meant to be.
I got my P4 (progesterone) levels back yesterday it was at 10.8 which is higher than the previous 2 cycles but not as good as they wanted it so I am now back on the suppliments... OH JOY... nothing like shooting a little white bullet up your YahHoo every night. the joys of TTC with assistance. So anyway... my next and last test for a while will be the blood pg test on 07/15/09. I am kinda happy it is that day because 2 days later and we are off for vacay.. whoo hoo. I am super excited about Chris and Sarah's wedding and seeing the family.. and finally getting to meet our new little nephew Owen. He isn't here yet but will be very soon.
So that's about it for now... I'll chat back later when I know more stuff or just feel like typing..

No comments: