Well my Hellish cycle has come to a surprising end!!! No not what you think.. we aren't preggers.. but funny thing (if you can see the humor in all of this) I go in yesterday morning to take the blood pg test. So I get stuck, bandaged, and charged $90 to find out if I am pg and low and behold as I am waiting for the elevator at work to start my busy work day... I get a nice visit from my greatest Aunt of all Times... Aunt Flo... yep.. she arrives right on time 14DPO... How crazy is that... such a waste of $90. The nurse did call to confirm it was a negative later that day ... "Oh Really" LOL
Now the weird thing is that the past two times I have been on 200mg of progesterone, I didn't get AF until 3 days after I took the last dose.. so since I took my last dose Tuesday night at bed time.. I was really surprised that she came to visit so early.. But being my greatest Aunt and all I am sure she did it due to my upcoming vacation. she didn't want me to have to go through my entire vacay with her hanging out.. so now I should only have her tagging along for about 3 days of it instead of 5-7... JOY..
So onto the next cycle.. this cycle is the big #24.. yep.. the 2 year mark. I thought I would be super upset about this whole thing but I have come to realize that getting upset about it really doesn't help much.. but mostly hurts more... it just isn't Katie to be so upset over this type of thing.. I am Katie I can do this.. I am Katie, Hear me Roar!!!! So we are going "Natural" this cycle, 1 due to our vacation timing and 2 because I need an "ART" break. I think my body needs a break from all of the meds and poking and proding... I mean come on.. a body can only take so much you know. So we shall see if it works...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment