
Just to lighten the mood a bit...
Last Saturday I am stranded at the Wal-Mart super center shopping for groceries and getting my van serviced... well I get the call from Steve and here's how it starts
"OK no one is hurt, we are both ok"
So I immediately start with the heart palpatations and stop dead in my tracks... WTC (what the crap)
So Steve goes on to tell me what exactly IS going on.. he says not to panic but Joshua has POOP in his ear... again WTC!!! He tells me that Joshua comes up to him and says "Daddy, I have poop in my ear!" He has brown stuff all over his hand and on his left ear, so Steve has to start the POP QUIZ to see what has happened and how Joshua got poop in his ear.. He takes him back into the bathroom and says... so what happened and of course he gets the classic "I DUNNO, I'M SORRY DADDY".. So Steve has to starts asking leading questions because he is getting no where fast with the I DUNNOs.. He asks him if he touched his poop in the potty and then touched his ear and he says "NO", so Steve asks if he wiped his bottom and then touched his ear, Joshua says "YES, I did it at school" well that can't be true because Friday night Joshua and I watched Holiday shows together and he layed on my lap with his left ear up and I was playing with his hair .. I would have noticed if there was POOP on his ear and for cripes sakes.. I would have smelled it don't you think?? Well so that didn't pan out.. so Steve goes on to tell me while I have this quirky smile slash disbelief smirk and standing in Wal-Mart in the detergent isle, that he is going to take Joshua to the emergency room to get his ear flushed out... Well like I said.. I was just freaked out because I didn't understand how he could have poop in his ear and it NOT smell like Poop.. oh yeah Steve said it didn't have a smell...forgot to tell you that... So after about 15 minutes of just walking aimlessly through the isles I decide to call my trusty sister, she will know what this is and what to do... So she says that maybe it is mud, can't be that, I say.. then she says what about plant dirt... now that is a possibility, but it would have a smell because of the food I have in there... ok so next option... maybe his ear ruptured and it is dried blood... WTC, this doesn't help me calm down any.. so she tells me all about Brody's ear and when it ruptured and I am thinking.. hmmm.. maybe that is it.. and she she says.. or maybe it is just EAR WAX.. duhhhh well that could be it but doesn't ear wax have a smell??? guess not cuz when Steve called me to tell me what the ER doc said, guess what it was.. EAR WAX!!! apparently it was building up in there and stuffed in due to allergies and it just broke free probably because he had gone swimming earlier that day and while under the water the pressure released it..
So there you have it.. Steve and I are the parents known to have the kid that once had POOP in his ear!!!! I guess that would be better than a toy car or pea or NEWS PAPERS packed in there for over a year... yeah that is another story for another time... (was not my kid!)
Last Saturday I am stranded at the Wal-Mart super center shopping for groceries and getting my van serviced... well I get the call from Steve and here's how it starts
"OK no one is hurt, we are both ok"
So I immediately start with the heart palpatations and stop dead in my tracks... WTC (what the crap)
So Steve goes on to tell me what exactly IS going on.. he says not to panic but Joshua has POOP in his ear... again WTC!!! He tells me that Joshua comes up to him and says "Daddy, I have poop in my ear!" He has brown stuff all over his hand and on his left ear, so Steve has to start the POP QUIZ to see what has happened and how Joshua got poop in his ear.. He takes him back into the bathroom and says... so what happened and of course he gets the classic "I DUNNO, I'M SORRY DADDY".. So Steve has to starts asking leading questions because he is getting no where fast with the I DUNNOs.. He asks him if he touched his poop in the potty and then touched his ear and he says "NO", so Steve asks if he wiped his bottom and then touched his ear, Joshua says "YES, I did it at school" well that can't be true because Friday night Joshua and I watched Holiday shows together and he layed on my lap with his left ear up and I was playing with his hair .. I would have noticed if there was POOP on his ear and for cripes sakes.. I would have smelled it don't you think?? Well so that didn't pan out.. so Steve goes on to tell me while I have this quirky smile slash disbelief smirk and standing in Wal-Mart in the detergent isle, that he is going to take Joshua to the emergency room to get his ear flushed out... Well like I said.. I was just freaked out because I didn't understand how he could have poop in his ear and it NOT smell like Poop.. oh yeah Steve said it didn't have a smell...forgot to tell you that... So after about 15 minutes of just walking aimlessly through the isles I decide to call my trusty sister, she will know what this is and what to do... So she says that maybe it is mud, can't be that, I say.. then she says what about plant dirt... now that is a possibility, but it would have a smell because of the food I have in there... ok so next option... maybe his ear ruptured and it is dried blood... WTC, this doesn't help me calm down any.. so she tells me all about Brody's ear and when it ruptured and I am thinking.. hmmm.. maybe that is it.. and she she says.. or maybe it is just EAR WAX.. duhhhh well that could be it but doesn't ear wax have a smell??? guess not cuz when Steve called me to tell me what the ER doc said, guess what it was.. EAR WAX!!! apparently it was building up in there and stuffed in due to allergies and it just broke free probably because he had gone swimming earlier that day and while under the water the pressure released it..
So there you have it.. Steve and I are the parents known to have the kid that once had POOP in his ear!!!! I guess that would be better than a toy car or pea or NEWS PAPERS packed in there for over a year... yeah that is another story for another time... (was not my kid!)

1 comment:
your blog is feel good......
Post a Comment