06/15/09 AF showed her ugly stinkin face (but I was a tiny bit happy about that)
06/17 - 06/21 Clomid 100mg (two little pills each morning that will have me crying like a baby)
06/22 - 06/26 Follistim 100iu (one poke to the belly each morning, can you say "OUCH")
06/26/09 ultra sound and blood work, praying for at least 4 to 5 good sized follies (17mm/up)
From that appointment I will get my next marching orders..
I am guessing, depending on the size, quantity and quality of the follies I will be doing the hCG/Trigger shot (OUCH another shot to the ol' belly) around 06/26 or 06/27, that would put my IUI (36hrs later) at 06/29 or 06/30.. those will all be determined during the follie check..
Then the dreaded TWW (two week wait) begins!!!!
Praying for a miracle before our vacation... COME ON FOLLIES... GROW BABY GROW!!!
so now that everyone is aware of what my month will be like... how about some CHEERING, PRAYING, HAIL MARYS, JOGGING .. oh wait.. that probaby wont help will it.. ok skip the jogging.
OUT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment