Monday, June 22, 2009

I Shot myself!!!

HaHa, pretty dramatic Title ehh??? well I am trying to laugh about this whole thing you know... it isn't your everyday average routine to get up and take a pill at the same time each morning for 5 days and then switch over to injecting yourself every morning at the same time for 5 additional days now is it?
So it all went off without a flaw until I looked at the clock to see what time I had actually taken the injection so to record it and do it again for 4 more days... well I look a the microwave and BAMM!! it is already 6:15am... I just freakin got up at 5:00am.. put the meds out (of the fridge), jumped in the shower, got out, dried off, cam back into the kitchen and started the daunting task of the "1st Shot" .. always the worst and I am glad it is over.. well so then I go to the computer and take a look at the time... 5:27am WTFreak???? apparently our microwave thinks it is above everyone and can just jump ahead 50 freakin minutes and it be OK. NOT... it will be moved back!!!
So all in all the shot went well. I did exactly like the instructions said and everything... so I have now successfully given myself my very first FSH injection.. whoo hoo.. now let's just hope this crap works and this is all worth it in the end...
GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!
out

No comments: