Friday, June 26, 2009

Cycle Update

Ok I have been giving myself injections all week and go figure... the 4th day, 4th shot I get a stupid bruise... so now I really look like a junkie... so I freaked out and thought I had a blood clot in my legs and arm... ER visit and $100 co-pay later... it was determined that I was 100% fine and didn't have any blood clots.. so... after scaring myself to death with my thinking... I tried to calm myself by telling myself that I was getting dehydrated... "drink more water and the leg and arm cramps will go away"... "I will not die in my sleep"... so I wake up (yeah I didn't die in my sleep) the next morning give myself yet another shot in the belly start drinking water from the beginning... by the end of the day.. no more leg cramps and arm cramps... I'M A FREAKIN GENIUS!!!! but a genius less $100.00 :(
So after that drama... I finally make it to CD12 Friday 06/26/09, at 8:00am.. time for my b/w and u/s. No drum roll needed, it wasn't that great of an appointment...
36mm Cyst & 13mm follie on the Right
12mm follie on the Left
Uterine Lining lousy 5.3
So I have to wait for the b/w to come back to see if this cycle is OUT or if we can still make it..
1:00pm, I call the PRN line and get the Semi-Good News... my E2 (Estradiol) levels were at 321... so the doc said we are going to ignore the cyst for now and to keep giving myself Follistim 100iu injections this weekend through Monday 06/29/09 and come in at 8:45am for yet another u/s to see if the follies have grown enough to trigger and do the IUI. Now I don't know a lot about E2 levels but from what the internets says levels should be between 200-600 per mature follical (18mm)... so I just did some Katie Math (that is super scarey) and divided 321 by 2 to get 160.5 for each follie I have, but since one is bigger I am sure they aren't the exact same but again.. doing Katie Math... so anyway.. I will take 3 more shots to the belly by Monday's u/s and I just pray to God that it works and the follies grow to at least 17/18mm each. Now I will tell you I am freaking out again so I bought an OPK (ovulation predictor kit) to track this weekend to make sure I don't naturally Ovulate on my own... I am sure I wont until at least Monday but you never know with my crazy body antics.
So I need everyone to Pray for me this weekend... I need those follies to GROW GROW GROW!!! and that stupid cyst to stay as it is or shrink... stupidhead, doodie butt, stinkface cyst.
So there is where I am with this cycle... so we are not OUT, still in the game baby... shooting for a 2pointer.. would be nice if another one popped up and we could score the 3pointer but the likelyhood of that happening is about the same as the likelyhood of me stopping snacks.. ain't gonna happen!!!! Snack-Attacker For Life!!! YEAHHHHH
Alright.. I'm out

No comments: