Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June/July Meds are here


Well today I rec'd my medications that we will use in an attempt to become pregnant this cycle. I can't believe how many needles that I have in my house right now.. you would think that we were some kinda junkies or something... I do have one of the super cool BIOHAZARD Red Sharps boxes to put all my used stuff in and once full or we don't have to use any more I can take it to my local doc's office for them to dispence of properly. Happy side note: I got the Follistim Pen which is super cool because I don't have to get my CSI Science lab coat on and mix the meds, well not all of them at least.. the hCG I still have to but I am a Pro at that now.. no biggy.

So I am all set other than having my calendar.. should be here today or I will go pick it up today if she can't get it to fax to me. I start the Clomid tomorrow morning.. not really looking forward to the s/e of crying and just being overly upset about everything on earth for a few weeks but hey if it works I'll be crying for joy!!!

So I am attaching a pic of my new Meds just so the world can see what I am having to do in order to get a much wanted child or children.. yes our chances of multiples are up to like 20-25% now that we are taking all of these drugs... I'll be slap happy if we get preggo... if it is two or three, I will be slap happy x 2 or 3. :)

Outty

No comments: