Monday, June 15, 2009

YIPEE Insurance is covering my medications!!!

Ok I can only be happy that they are paying for my medications (I only have to pay $89.60 out of $839.69) because I sure as heck aint happy about having to inject myself with medications that my body should be producing on it's own... But hey I have to be happy about one aspect of this painstaking journey we are on right????
I am not sure yet how much Insurance is paying for the cycle of procedures... they can only say "We pay a portion of the fee for the underlying issue, we do not pay for any procedures that actually produce a pregnancy" but I have learned that depending on the codes that my RE's office uses a lot more of it gets covered than I originally thought.. Now they may want to drop me after this is all said and done but hey, if I have one or two additional little Piers in tote, I'll be a happy happy camper.
So anyway.. told you I was gonna update more with this cycle.. I spoke with Lynnette/nurse and she is getting my calendar ready and will fax it over either today or tomorrow.. so I'll see if I can scan it in or just type it out for you..
Tata for now

No comments: