Monday, June 15, 2009

Our next venture!

So since last time we have tried a few times to become preggo again.. well here I am today 06/15/09 and guess who decided to visit? AF, she is here and she isn't being nice... I was actually waiting for her so I am a tiny bit happy she is here.. only a tiny bit. So last cycle we did 100mg of Clomid, hCG trigger shot (yep had to give myself another shot), and an IUI procedure. Well apparently it didn't take/work. So this cycle we have moved up on the Treatment Ladder, I am going to take 100mg Clomid CD3-7, FSH injectables (yes more shots to give myself) CD8-10, then after a mid-cycle u/s they will determine when I should take the hCG trigger shot (yet another shot in my belly), and schedule our second IUI attempt. The past two cycles I have had to take progesterone suppliments since my May levels were at 5.8 and my June levels were at 9.3.. so I am kinda expecting to take them again this cycle.. Have a script at the Apothecary Shoppe waiting for me...
So I am trying to be hopeful about this cycle as it is our 23rd cycle of TTC baby #2. It is really hard though, you just get to a point where you think it just ISN'T gonna happen and try to just think of your life as it currently is. I am totally blessed with my current family situation, but you do have to wonder if there is that itsy bitsy slight chance that your family should be a little bigger right? I shouldn't feel guilty for thinking or wanting more children. I get asked numerous times by co-workers, friends and family, as well as Joshua... "When are you going to have another one?" well it just doesn't seem right to tell people that you aren't too close to that "Hey we have been working on that for 2 years now, can you get off my back??" and poor Joshua.. we just say "Maybe one day buddy". He is super excited that he will have a new cousin in a few weeks.. We all are... can't wait to meet the newest little family member in July.
So keep your fingers x'd and your prayers plentiful for us... we need all the help we can get. Well I should say I do since I am the culprit on why we can't conceive. But anyhoo... our Family Needs Lots of PRAYERS please... I would pay you for them but sorry, the IF treatments are taking all my OT as it is... maybe a raincheck and I will repay you with Prayers for a time you need them! DEAL???
I will update as the process goes on since this is my first injectables cycle I kinda want to keep a Diary so to speak of how it goes and any side effects I have.. Last cycle the 100mg of Clomid had me crying like a baby most of the month... I can only imagine what this cycle will be like with not only the 100mg of Clomid but the FSH injectables... Glorious Journey (or roller coster more like it)..
Tata for now

No comments: