She is actually confusing the heck out of me... and kinda scaring me all at the same time. She just isn't playing well with others and I don't like it.. I am wondering if the previous IUI has anything to do with it but I am having some issues that I didn't have prior to IUI. Oh well.. I wont go into detail as it is fairly gross but I can say that I just don't like it and pray that she doesn't hang around longer than normal normal.. I say that because I haven't really had a normal AF since I stopped taking BCPs. And I am slightly irritated because I have been asking my doctor for the past 6 years that I needed to be checked for Endo and she would always just do the pap and say "Oh you are all OK" and I would say "So did you check for Endo?" and she would say "Yes and it came out clear"... well after much research I found that pap's aren't the best way to look for Endo... you have to actually do additional testing in which the RE finally did in 2009 to see and guess what... I have Freaking ENDO!!!!! early stages but she said that it could have been there for a few years and may have gotten worse since Joshua was born... OMG.. why did the other doc not take me seriously.. isn't that the case though... you just about have to have an arm falling off or your liver hanging out of your butt to get some serious attention. RIDICULOUS!!!!!
So anyway.. I am off my soapbox..
Have a great day everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment