Monday, October 13, 2008

Back again!

Ok so I didn't get back on during my calls but, to my defense I actually didn't have the call.. it isn't until tomorrow.. so there, take that!!

So, My hubby and I are currently going on our 15th month of TTC baby #2. It is driving me insane, it makes me crazy. I get my hopes up even though I continuily (is that a word) tell myself not to and then I see the BFN and get depressed and just want to stop trying all together. I have taken two rounds of Clomid 50mg and 3 rounds of Crinone 8% (progesterone booster) and still no baby to write home about. So most say it usually takes 3 cycles of Clomid well when AF shows I will be starting my 3rd round so it better happen damnit!!!
WWF between AF and Clomid
Round 1 goes to AF, dumb bitch did an illegal upper cut and knocked Clomid the hell out
Round 2 goes to AF, Clomid needs to start working out to P90X so it can kick some AF ass!!!
Round 3????? To Be Announced at a later date!
I guess we can't officially call Round 2 AF's win yet.. she hasn't showed her ugly head but I am getting emails and voice mails and snail mails from her so I know she is coming. I try to RETURN to sender and delete the vm's and have all of her em's sent to junkmail but she always seems to find me.. kinda like those Viagra emails.. you would think that the firewalls at work would realize that anything with VIAGRA on it is NOT work related material butttt nooo, ever since I took that stupid manditory Anti-Porn course at work I have been getting emails about Viagra or "GET ENLARGED AND IN CHARGE" or make your girl happy for once emails.. I mean come on.. does anyone out there REALLY read and/or click on those stupid emails links?????? Well I mean.. I know this one guy but he doesn't count.. LOL just teasing.. but I kinda wish I did know a guy that did that so I could bust his nutz for being stupid.. and laugh and point at him.. I guess I'll just have to find someone else to do that too. So anyway back to TTC... so here's the drill, now tell me how romantic this is!
CD3 through 7 take 1 50mg Clomid pill a day, CD11 or 12 go to the hospital and get an u/s to see if you have any follies (eggs) that are good size, CD12 start peeing on sticks to see when you Ovulate but can't be done in the morning.. you have to take them to work and do it during the day time for an accurate reading.. they fit nicely in your pants pockets.. No one will EVER suspect anything... ok enough of that.. so when you finally get a + OPK, you have to call the doctor's office to let them know, all the while you should be having sex with your hubby from CD10 to 18 and it is up to you to do it every night or every other night.. don't you love scheduled sex.. I mean.. there is nothing more romantic than that.. unless you consider two hippo's in a wet t-shirt contest romantic. on CD14 you start the progesterone suppositories.. yep you read that correctly, it isn't a pill you pop in your mouth or a patch you put on your butt, it is a suppository that goes in your YEN YANG... you do this until AF shows, I will spare you the gory details of the lovely things (one of their more flattering side effects).. but will tell you that one of the side effects is ENLARGMENT of the BREAST.. anyone that knows me, knows darn well that I DO NOT NEED HELP in that area... can't they make one that causes you to LOOSE some of your breast... ok just wishful thinking but still come one.. at least try to make a formula that does that... Ok so now that you all know what I go through every stinking month or have for the past 2 months.. don't you wish you were me???? any takers???? huh huh???
so anyway.. I know I know.. there are tons of women out there that have been trying for longer than me and have to do way worse things to try and acheive this daunting task... but this is about ME, JUST ME.. not them.. ME.. sorry that you gals are going through this.. and I wish nothing but the best for you .. but I am a selffish beotch, today especially, so I am just gonna whine and moan about what is happening to me..


Well it is 15mins past my bed time and I will be a GRUMPY 36 year old if I don't get my buns in bed..tata

1 comment:

ikinay said...

I love the blog, and you! I'm sorry you are going through this. I will be praying baby prayers for you!! Hang in there! Love & miss you lots!!!--Niki