Thursday, October 16, 2008

False Alarm!

Ok, well apparently I do NOT know how to count days or decide when AF starts.. ok so she started at 4:30pm yesterday.. not a heavy flow but just like normal.. oh crap she is here you know.. well I talk to the nurse today to get my script filled thinking that I need to start taking it tomorrow (CD3) but I guess I was wrong.. she said that you start counting CD1 when you have a good sized flow all day long.. so I guess that would be today.. so today is CD1 officially and I have my script on hand of Clomid 50mg to start taking on CD3 which will be Saturday 10/18.
So now it really all does BEGIN! Start your engines (did I spell that right?, looks weird)... anyway.. I have my little black calendar all marked up with this cycles THINGS TO DO!!!! I love doing that.. geeze what ever will I do when I finally do get preggers... I mean.. what no calendar updating.. no timed bd'g, no TWW, no POAS well unless I just want to for fun so I can see PREGNANT or two lines or a Plus sign just because I was tortured so much by getting NOT PREGNANT, one line or a MINUS sign for so long... maybe I can do that.. yeah, that is what I'll do.. oh crap.. nevermind.. the economy sucks too bad and I will need to save all my money for the baby.. oh well.. it did sound like a brilliant idea didn't it? Why yes darling.. it really did!
I like to talk to my self in the third person.. it is fun times... schweddy balls.. I love it I love it I love it.. I'M FIFTY, FIVE O, FIDDY... ok I am off my SNL kick.. sorry got side tracked..
I think my AOADD (Adult Onset Attention Deficit Disorder) has really gotten bad lately.. IDK, I'll have to ask my Person and she what she thinks.. she keeps me in line you know..
so what was I talking about.. hmmmm
OH YEAH, I remember.. so I got my meds, got my calendar updated and I am in the starting blocks ready to rock and roll. I am trying to stay positive, really I am.. I just have to keep my mind occupied and just do what it takes... Rah Rah Rah.. I have cheer myself on you know!!!
Well I am out of here.. I'll probably do more blogs to occupy (ewww another word that looks weird.. did I spell that one right?) my time... I'll catch you later taters!

No comments: