Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beginning

This is the beginning of things that I need to say and get of my chest. I have tried using a journal that I actually manual write in but if you ever see it you would notice that there are months and even years in between the times I do write something. I started it a while ago when I was in a "Weird" place in my life. You know parents threatening to divorce, so you pack your shit and decide to move two states away with a guy you met a few months ago.. he makes you laugh and has money and likes to spend it on you.. you know that kinda thing.. but anyway.. so I started the journal then when things got really bad (you knew they would looking at the situation that I jumped into) he wasn't physically abusive but VERY controlling and I was in love with someone else so it really was just NOT the right thing to be doing at that time. I noted it quite often then and finally moved back home with my parents to finish college.. needless to say the journal was over looked for the next few years. Then I finished school got a good job, moved and started my "Adult Life" working, living with my boyfriend and paying real bills. Then bought a house and eventually got married and started trying to have a baby.. I started journalling again.. but of course that too lost steam after months of trying and no baby to write about.. started once again after we had our son and other things in our lives had changed... then again left for the birds .. well you can see my pattern.. not good with a journal.. so HERE I am.
I sit on a lot of conference calls at work so I have time to do this while pretending to listen.. it sure beats trying to remember to go home, dig in my drawer and try to write something down after all the daily chores and responsibilities that I have to do.
So now on to me.. I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom and corporate worker.. I work the normal 40hrs per week, come home cook dinner, eat with my family, spend quality time with our child, bathe him and put him down for the night, then it is time for the wife and Just Me time to kick in for the next 2 hours.. then it is sleepy time and guess what.. when I wake up it starts all over again (Ever see Ground Hog Day)!!!
Ok I will close for now, off my 1st conf call of the day and I have to actually work now.. I will be back later though.. conf calls from 12-4:30pm ewwwww!!!!

No comments: