Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Start of a New Cycle!!!

Well today around 4:30pm AF found me at work! I guess she isn't too particular where she finds you huh? Well I am optimistic about this cycle.. ok not really but trying like hello to be.. I will call my doc tomorrow to tell her the wonderful news so she can call in a script for me. And so begins the DRILL.. pick up meds, start the whole thing over again..
I am going to try and stay stong this time.. no getting down or feeling sorry for myself.. just go with the flow and see what happens in 30 days. apparently that is my cycle length, not 28 days like it has been for the past uuuhhhhh 15years or so... shoot back then I didn't even know how to count my cycle days.. the nasty things you learn while TTC. Isn't it funny, you think.. ok I am getting married to the man of my dreams and we are going to have a wonderful life with many beautiful babies and a nice house and spoiled pets.. well WTC (what the crap) happened.. I got the man, I have one very beautiful son, got the house, had the spoiled pet and miss her like crazy.. but notice I said babies.. as in more than one.. well and then you know what gets me.. and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone but I just gotta get it off my chest.. (wish it actually came off but anywho) I just grit my teeth and try to contain my self from blurting out profanities when I hear "Well we weren't really trying, it just happened" or "This is so not the time for this to happen but what can you do" > I mean we are all adults right.. we know how YOU GET PREGGO.. even though apparently it doesn't always work for all of us.. but for CRIPS sake quit having sex if you don't want babies.. it can happen.. it will happen if you don't want it for damn sure.. or so I have heard time and time again.. so anyway.. off that soap box..
So I guess to answer the question of who really won the WWF round 2 between AF and Clomid, AF, snuck in at the last moment with a sucka punch! She's pretty good at this WWF thing.. I may have to have Vinny go cut her car tires or bust her knee caps.. Where's the Soprana's when you need them..
Ok well dinner is almost done and the boys will be back soon. I hope to get back on here tonight.. no promises though..
T-Town Rocks, I am OUTTY

No comments: