Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello, well I have been busy with LIFE the past few days and haven't been able to write. AF has left the bldg but she always likes to leave a small little gift for about 2 days after she is gone. So I have AF here for 3.5 days, then 1 day of nothing (really nothing), then that follows with about 2-3 days of BY (brown yuck) sorry for TMI, I just didn't think you would get the BY.. anyway.. so I am on CD5, 3rd day of Clomid 50mg and trying like hello to be optimistic. I have been eating yams like crazy.. but I am confused as the signs at the stores say "Yams and Sweet Potatoes are the same" but then I google it and it says they aren't and that in the US we mostly get Sweet Potatoes because we don't grow Yams here and we don't get shipments of them often. So again with the conflicting info out there.. I mean come on this is a freakin potatoe thingy... why all the confusion.. there are far more pressing issues than a potato thingy right? Why in the world would I need to stress out about if a Sweet Potato Yam are the same.. look at what is going on in the world today.. sheesh, I pick the craziest things to stress about.. So I have called all of the Homeopathic stores looking for Yam Flakes well WholeFoods used to carry them but no long does.. so they can special order it for me if I really want it.. hmmmm decisions decisions.. now.. I am gonna give you a homework assignment.. Why in the world would I be stressing about Yams and such? google it.. you will see. :) I am such a "Trickster" as Joshua calls it.. LOL
So this weekend was a bust.. nothing, did nothing.. grocery shopping doesn't count. I did go shopping yesterday at Kohls and The Garden Ridge.. had stuff in my cart and left with NOTHING. I had something bigger in my mind than spending money on things that I could really do with out.. I mean it wasn't anything like new undies or Milk.. it was JUST STUFF, cluttering STUFF, that I really don't need.. I mean apparently by all my posts you can clearly see that I really don't have room for STUFF right now.. I have enough on my mind and in my life .. and now that we have Yams in the mix I really have a full plate (no pun intended). The weather was beautiful this weekend and I stayed in the house most of the time watching FOOT BALL.. and no it wasn't watching with my husband and son.. I was in there alone.. I watched more foot ball the past few weekends than I have ever in my 36 years of life.. could it be the wager I have on the games or is it just that I like to watch guys in tight pants run around tackling each other and throwing a brown ball? hmmmm I'd be willing to bet it was the sweet mullah rather than the latter. Who knows ... so anyway.
I am at work now, yes in my grey walls of death.. in a much happier place than a few months ago but still at WORK.. who wants to be there???? uuuhhh anyone, Bueller? Ok so no one, including me.. but I am here.. got paid last week, got bene's, get to have social interaction with adults.. ok ok ok.. I can handle this.. it isn't the end of the world.
It is crazy when I come into the office.. I am like a little robot.. I come in, take my laptop out of my bag, plug it up to the docking station, put my purse and backpack in the drawer, unbusy my phone, log into all my screens and put them in the "Designer Fashion" on my screen, pull up my Internet Explorers on my laptop screen and TADA, the Day has begun! Now the rest of the day is not so uniform.. I have orders to work and I will get a pretty good start on them for a few hours and then BAMMMMM, either my AOADD happens or other WORK gets me distracted... so then work ends for the day and I just come in the next day and start it all over again.. I really do kinda live in that whole "Groundhog Day" movie thingy (may have mentioned this before).

Ok rambling.. gonna go.. gotta get started so I can get interupted and forget what I was doing.. laters

No comments: