Here is a list of abbreviations that I may use while blogging about my trying to get preggers experience. Just thought this might be helpful for those that aren't up to speed on Katieisms or Trying To Conceive. If you still have questions, let me know and I'll explain.
AF – Aunt Flo (period)
BD – Baby Dance
BFN – Big Fat Negative (negative pregnancy test)
BFP – Big Fat Positive (positive pregnancy test)
O – Ovulation
OPK – Ovulation Prediction Kit
POAS - Pee on a stick (pregnancy test)
PG – Pregnancy
RE – Reproductive Endocronolgist (Fertility Specialist)
TMI – To Much Information
KWIM - Know What I Mean
There may be a few others that I use that I can't remember right now but like I said, if you have questions just let me know.
I'll try to post an actual Blog later.. I gotsta get ready for the jobby job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment