Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Car!!!




So we go to the zoo for HallowZooween and have a blast, Joshua is great and he made out like a bandit on candy.. so the night comes to and end and we all heard out to the cars to get undressed and buckled in and head home right.. well that would be the idea plan... so we get to the car, open the door as the kid in the truck next to us says "Don't get on the swing, it will END you" uhhh ok, so I proceed to remove Joshua's Elephant costume and smart mom me.. I put his Spiderman Jammies under his costume earlier so we just have to buckle him up and head home.. ok not so easy.. I get the costume off, get him in the back seat to get in his chair.. then shut the front passenger side door like any normal person would do right... well it doesn't shut so I think crap the seat belt must be in it, I open it and try again.. same thing.. then I finally take a deep look at it and see this 2 inch gaping piece of my car door so Steve and I with our brilliant minds think.. oh since we are in the grass we must be on UNEVEN ground.. lets back up and then try again.. Uhhh NADA, same stinking thing... so it finally dawns on me.. OUR CAR HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO!!!!! Steve gets out to inspect and agrees.. some idiot apparently smart idiot if that is possible pried the top portion of our front passenger side door about 2 inches away from the car frame without breaking the window or even scratching the car.. one little spec of paint missing could have even been caused by a rock on the road... now since we never leave stuff in the car nothing was taken and nothing even looked moved or touched.. I mean come one.. a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, what could we have had to offer.. so now we have a funky car door that we have to take to get fixed tomorrow.. fun times.
I am attaching some nice photo's of the GOODS.. enjoy!!!










No comments: