Ok so this it totally not on the TTC train but I need a break from that crap anyway.. so anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? Well you know Christina and Meredith are each other's "Person" on that show... well I too have a "Person" ... she knows who she is so no need for names.. but I just want to talk about my "Person"
She is beautiful, very intelligent, witty, lovable and very independent. I have only known my Person for about 7 years or so.. but the friendship we have is probably deeper and better than a lot of my friendships from long ago. Don't get me wrong.. I have many many good friends that have been around most of my life.. I love each of them dearly.. But my Person knows me inside and out and helps me so much more than she thinks. Her strong will keeps me stong and helps me look out side the box on most things.
I just want to Thank you, my Person.. you are the best.. I am so glad that we met and you have let me into your life.
I hope everyone has their own Person to spend time with and lean on during hard times.. because I don't know what I would do without my Person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment