Sorry I have been MIA lately, I just haven't really been inspired to write.. sure there are plenty of things going on in my life but I didn't think to sit down and write about them.. but maybe that is why.. I was busy doing those things.. hmmm what a concept.. I can tell you that I have been eating Oreo cookies like they are going out of style and I got a super duper discount on them before the style left.. it did take me 2 weeks to eat a whole pack but OMG.. a whole package of Oreos all by myself?? I only gave Joshua 2 of them..and that was to bribe him into taking photos in his Halloween costume.. the things we do to get pics of our kids..
So anyway.. some friends and I went to the Staind concert last Friday.. man was that ever good.. Aaron Lewis is such a hottie.. and I just know he was singing directly to me.. it was like he and I were the only ones in the whole room... uh then I got smacked in the head by some dumbass kid's shoe.. ok Staind is ok hard but just like Phillip (guy that was in the friend pack) said.. IT WAS A BALLAD.. why in the hello would you be crowd surfing to a ballad??? So my other friends Annette and Karla (great gals, I love them to death) they are a lot shorter than I and for some odd reason they kept being on the side that the stupid Mosh Pit was on.. they were pushing and shoving the stupid heads back into the pit to get them off of all of us.. LOL they are funny gals.. two of the smallest girls out there and they were pushing those stinky sweaty guys back into their Neanderthal PIT to slam into each other and rub their sweaty bodies on each other.. hmmm wonder if they think of that way.. think they would continue to do it if they did??? So anyway.. Red (or otherwise known as R-E-DEAD) was awesome for a second time, Papa Roach.. totally cool.. loved the lead singer.. he was fun to watch.. then Seether.. lead singer had pink or read hair not sure but man does he have a voice!!!! Then of course the one and only STAIND came out... and talk about voices.. Aaron Lewis has the voice of a god!! He didn't play one of my all time favorites that's ok.. I forgive you Aaron! This time.. OK so that was Friday.. onto Saturday.. took Joshua to the pumpkin patch.. he had a lot of fun climbing all over the pumpkins and feeding the goats.. then after about an hour or so we left to return home.. then of course I am freaking tired from the night before so I decide to take a nap.. then Karla calls to say she is on her way.. I am like WHAT.. what time is it.. OMG so it was like time to be ready to go to the Jewelry party and I was still like so ASLEEP!!!! So I get up and do the super duper "Get yo ass ready in a quick way" dance and of course have to make Karla and Jadyn wait patiently while I finish up since I am not so super duper fast... so off we go to the party.. get there, eat great food and chit chat, buy some jewels and head over to Annette's house for some sprucing up.. and then off to the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" live performance... it was great, they changed it up a little this year and of course made tons of jokes about Sen./VP wanna be Sarah Palin... I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants.. then after the show we were supposed to go out clubbing with the gang but, instead went to BELL TACO and home to eat a 4th meal at 11ish.. Now comes Sunday, yard work (cleaning leaves up) and house work and laundry.. I did manage to take Joshua to the park to try and get some pictures of him in his Halloween Costume.. (see Oreo's reference above).. Now onto Monday.. work up at the butt crack of dawn like normal work days.. but instead of going to work I went to the imaging center for an u/s.. I get there and all is well.. in the room she (tech) squirts the gump on my pelvic area and THEN asks.. "whatcha in here for?" so I say.. "to get my follies checked and my uterine lining checked" and she has this weird look on her face.. "uuuhhh we normally don't do that here, and if we do , we do the intravaginal u/s" so here I sit with my pants all rolled down and a towel stuck in them to protect them from the gump and she just STOPS... "ok have to change plans, I will leave for a sec, need you to empty your bladder and then everything from the waist down OFF. Here is a sheet to cover up with" and she is gone.. now I was totally relieved that she would let me go PEE since I had to drink 36oz of water before hand and NOT use the restroom.. but wasn't happy that I just got blobbed on the belly with the gump and now I have to get it YOU KNOW WHERE!!!! well anyway it happened, she did the u/s and it was over quickly thank goodness.. of course she couldn't tell me anything just that my doctor should call me with the results soon. And now it is Tuesday.. and I am tired so I guess I'll go get ready for bed... I hope to be back on here sooner than it took me this time..
Peace, Love and Financial Stability to ya all!!!
I'm OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment